We Respect Your Privacy Rights When Credit Counseling with Us in Nevada and Utah
We may also use aggregated case file information for the purpose of evaluating our services, gathering valuable research information, and designing future programs. Your anonymity will be maintained through the use of your client number or by using aggregate data in all circumstances.
In all situations, your information may be released to appropriate individuals or agencies ONLY UPON YOUR WRITTEN REQUEST OR when our staff has been served by a valid subpoena.
The following PRIVACY PRACTICES detail circumstances under which we will release your information to a third party:
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We may compile data and aggregate information that you give to us, but this information may not be disclosed in a manner that would personally identify you in any way.
- We may disclose some or all of the information that we collect, as described below, to creditors or third parties that you have authorized who need this information in order for us to assist you after a counseling session.
- We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described below, to creditors and related financial institutions that need this information in order to put you on a debt management plan.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We may collectnonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we received from you on our worksheet or other forms you provide;
- Information about your transactions with us, your creditors, or others; and
- Information we may receive from a credit-reporting agency.
- We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on a worksheet or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, your creditors, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and credit card usage; and
- Information we may receive from a credit-reporting agency, such as your credit history.
RELEASE: I hereby authorize Financial Guidance Center to release all nonpublic information it obtains about me to (1) my creditors, and (2) any third parties necessary to resolve the matter(s) discussed during my counseling session.
I further RELEASE and authorize all of my creditors to provide nonpublic information about me to Financial Guidance Center.
FGC is a HUD-approved housing counseling agency. We offer the following housing counseling services: default/delinquency, reverse mortgage, loan modification, down payment assistance programs in partnership with the City of Las Vegas, City of North Las Vegas, Clark County, and the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco, and an 8 hour pre-purchase education class. In addition to our housing counseling services we also offer financial counseling, debt management, credit report review, bankruptcy counseling and debtor education, free tax preparation, IRS advocacy program, and group financial literacy classes that includes topics such as budgeting, credit, purchasing an auto, renting an apartment, handling a checking/savings account, IDA asset development program, and various other financial programs and services.
You may request a list of down-payment assistance industry partners. This list is provided to meet HUD requirements only and in no way represents our endorsement of these companies. Lender and realtor partners are registered with our company specifically for participation in the down payment assistance programs administered by FGC.
As a potential HUD housing counseling client, you are not required to use any of our other services or the services of our industry partners including our approved lender and realtor lists in order to receive any type of housing counseling or education from FGC.