Looking for Financial Guidance in Nevada & Utah? Financial Guidance Center Can Help
Financial Guidance Center (FGC) is an HUD Approved, non-profit NFCC member United Way Agency that has been providing services since 1972. FGC can help you get control of your finances and/or reach your housing goals though financial counseling and education.
Many people face imposing financial stress; although mismanagement and over-spending are sometimes to blame, job loss, illness, and accidents can also place families in financial jeopardy. If you have been struggling with financial problems, get the help you need by taking advantage of the free services offered by FGC.
Take control of your personal finances today. Contact us now to schedule an appointment to meet with a Certified Consumer Credit and Housing Counselor or get started by filling out our confidential and secure worksheet. With FGC on your side, you’ll find yourself right where you want to be: free of financial worry!
FGC promotes economic security through financially responsible behavior to all consumers, regardless of the ability to pay.
To create a community culture of financial responsibility.
- Consumers – All that we do ultimately benefits the financial health of the consumer through financial literacy, confidential financial counseling and coaching, debt repayment, housing options and asset development.
- Quality – As the Gold Standard in financial literacy and counseling, our practices represent the highest standards.
- Collaboration – We are dedicated to pursuing collective efforts with a wide variety of partners.
- Accountability – All of our services will achieve positive measurable consumer outcomes.
- Community Leadership – We accept the responsibility to provide leadership in financial literacy, unique financial programs, housing options, counseling, coaching, and asset development to build financially healthy consumers resulting in financially healthy communities.